Quick Episode Summary:
- Intro :12
- Promo 1: Virtual Coffee With Lisette 1:44
- On the Libsyn Blog! 2:22
- Promo 2: The Americana Music Show 4:06
- How we feature YOU 4:39
- Promo 3: KO Sales Coach 7:06
- Rob & Elsie Conversation 7:34
- A little gear deal mention!
- Facebook Ads and podcasters – audio feedback from Marc Gunn 14:08
- A special promo all about bagpipes, just for Rob 18:43
- Should we care about what’s going on with radio or concentrate on our own podcasting stuff 21:03
- How much promotion of your episode is enough on Twitter? What’s your twitter strategy?
- It’s not THAT hard to create premium content for your podcast – really
- An update on how iTunes figures out the popularity rating for each episode
- Should you do a video podcast AND audio podcast in iTunes?
- Podcasts might be headed into popular vernacular
- What options to does Libsyn provide to embed content in other sites?
- The MYTH of 8 weeks on New & Noteworthy
- What is the difference between “Top Podcasts” and “What’s Hot” in iTunes?
- Is the “All Podcasts” section in iTunes just random?
- When should you use a custom permalink in Libsyn and when should you not
- Feedburner is on it’s way out – we have some proof
- We’ll talk about Blab and a warning about doing live for the sake of doing live
- STATS, STATS, STATS!!! Median and mean numbers for July – August
- Where have Rob and Elsie been and where Libsyn is going
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
- Virtual Coffee with Lisette : The 21st Century Work Life Podcast
- The Americana Music Show
- KO Sales Coach
- Marc Gunn from the Irish and Celtic Music Podcast
Newest Articles on the Libsyn Blog and Podcasting Links
- Rockin’ Libsyn Podcasts: The Shadow of Ideas Podcast
- Rockin’ Libsyn Podcasts: The Irish and Celtic Music Podcast
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and Elsie
- Our SpeakPipe Feedback page! Leave us feedback 🙂
- Elsie’s Instagram video of her four year old
- Audio Technica 2100 on sale for $40! at the time of this posting Sept 5
- Creation Science 4 Kids Show
- Off The Cuff Reactions To The Netflix Of Podcasting article
- MyLibsyn – The Libsyn subscription option
- All Podcasts Considered
- Rob on episode 100 of the Tech Informist
- Elsie on the Yogahealer podcast – Refine Your Voice
- She Podcasts Educational Webinar Series: Clammr
Where is Libsyn Going? (In Real Life)
- Rob at Online Learning Conference
- Rob and Krystal at Content Marketing World
- Rob at the LA Podfest
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your twitter followers. Click here to post a tweet!
If you dug this episode head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be heard.
- Download the FREE The Feed App for iOS and Android (you can send feedback straight from within the app)
- Call 412 573 1934
- Email [email protected]
- Use our SpeakPipe Page!