Quick Episode Summary:
- Intro :11
- Promo 1: Parler Cuisine 1:25
- The Libsyn Blog info 1:56
- Promo 2: America Adapts 2:33
- How we feature you! 3:05
- Audio Rockin’ Libsyn Podcast: Four Seas One Family 3:42
- Promo 3: Spartan Up 9:32
- Rob & Elsie Conversation 10:03
- Guys, free year of hosting, here’s the scoop!
- iTunes submission dates and stuff
- iTunes SEO and iTunes episode author tag
- Should you create another RSS feed for your podcast if you go over 300 episodes for iTunes search juice?
- When you should join a podcast network and leave your RSS feed and what to look for 25:30
- Having a podcast app for you podcast can be a good thing! It’s been some time since we’ve discussed
- What do you do if a new podcast comes along with the same name as your podcast? 43:51
- What if the name you want to name your podcast is already taken?
- Having contests for your show are totally ok, just make sure that you are clear what the rules and regs are!
- A clarification between the IAB digital audio buyers guide and the IAB podcast ad metrics
- How to find shows about your topic or similar to yours in iTunes
- Elsie’s very sad 1 star review about Elsie’s Yoga Class
- Stats, stats, stats!
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and Elsie
- Our SpeakPipe Feedback page! Leave us feedback 🙂
- A Free Year Of Podcast Hosting
- Warning for Podcasters! Before You Launch Your Podcast During The Holidays Know These Dates!
- Daniel’s SEO Cheat Sheet
- The Story Behind Rushmore featuring Porter Walch
- IAB Digital Audio Buyers Guide
- IAB Podcast Ad Metrics Guidelines
- IAB Podcast Ad Metrics Guidelines – are now also supported by the IAB Australia Audio Council
- The Entrepreneur Magazine featuring She Podcasts
Where is Libsyn Going? (In Real Life)
- Podfest use coupon code shepodcasts for the 3 day event by 11/30 and get $77 off!
- Podfusion the workshop put on by She Podcasts!
- Training 2017 Conference
- Proclaim 17
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your twitter followers. Click here to post a tweet!
If you dug this episode head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be heard.
- Download the FREE The Feed App for iOS and Android (you can send feedback straight from within the app)
- Call 412 573 1934
- Email [email protected]
- Use our SpeakPipe Page!