Quick Episode Summary:
- Intro :11
- Audio Rockin’ Libsyn Podcasts: The Shipping Podcast 2:30
- Rob & Elsie Conversation 3:00
- Elsie has not written her acceptance speech! And why!
- Updated info to the new format
- Ding, dong the podcast troll is dead and more talk of evil things
- Promo 1: Create New Futures
- Re-publishing and episode to all the destinations
- When shouldn’t you podcast? And when is it time to throw in the towel?
- Some features that are back with iOS 11 beta 3
- Is there a reason for the podcast page being http instead of https?
- How to re-broadcast an episode that already exists
- Discussing Gimlet’s newest podcast funding
- Promo 2: 600 Second Saga
- Moving from Soundcloud to Libsyn and other Soundcloud studies
- Anchor as a podcast host?
- How best to deal with host ad reads
- A quick update on how to update the new iTunes tags
- Feedback from Carey Green from Podcast Fast Track
- Current issues from feed validators not supporting the new iTunes and feedburner troubles
- Buy the pre-release of The Messengers Documentary! It tells the story of the 90%
- SP shares all about the upcoming GenCon
- Thanks for leaving comments on The Feed app!
- Promo 3: Real World Redneck Podcast
- We did see the Mike Rowe video and this is what we thought about it!
- Stats! Medium and mean numbers
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
- Create New Futures
- 600 Second Saga
- Real World Redneck Podcast
- The Shipping Podcast
- Carey Green from Podcast Fast Track
- SP from The Gonna Geek Network
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and Elsie
- Our SpeakPipe Feedback page! Leave us feedback 🙂
- “Podcasting patent” is totally dead, appeals court rules
- http vs. https Article explains the difference between http and https protocols
- Web Security: Why You Should Always Use HTTPS
- VCs don’t love podcasting, but Gimlet Media has raised another $15 million anyway
- SoundCloud plans to replace its CEO as part of a new funding deal
- Libsyn Live all about explaining the new feed tags
- The Messengers! Pre-order here!!!
- Searching for popularity truth in podcast land via Mike Rowe
- PN2: Rob Walch – Improve Your iTunes Ranking, SEO, and Drive Traffic to Your Podcast
- Ep 25: Change the Conversation: Podcasting as a Tool for Transformation with Elsie Escobar
- Questions every successful (woman) podcaster must answer before starting
- Elsie’s Emergency Excitement, her newsletter about everything
Where is Libsyn Going? (In Real Life)
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your twitter followers. Click here to post a tweet!
If you dug this episode head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be heard.
- Download the FREE The Feed App for iOS and Android (you can send feedback straight from within the app)
- Call 412 573 1934
- Email [email protected]
- Use our SpeakPipe Page!