Quick Episode Summary:
- Intro :07
- Audio Rockin’ Libsyn Podcast: Phoning it In1:45
- How you can be featured by Libsyn! 6:25
- PROMO 1: Alnham Island Podcast 7:44
- Elsie and Rob Conversation 8:15
- A bit of talk about video podcast episodes and best practices
- Do SAG-AFTRA actors have to be paid to be on podcasts? Find out!
- We begin the conversation about Facebook’s new branded content guidelines
- PROMO 2: Let’s Talk About The Weather
- More advice from Apple on how to get featured on Apple Podcasts/iTunes
- Goal achieved!
- Guidelines and information about ad pricing
- Skype audio not being very reliable plus poor quality
- Have we heard about the upcoming Skype for content creators edition?
- Rob reveals some impactful information about the new updates coming to Skype, video first and then audio – time for a contingency plan
- Spotify is experiencing some growing pains and what you need to know
- Updates on what to expect when you apply to advertise on Spotify
- A site for free images
- Changing the conversation from demographics to psychographics for advertisers!
- A funny for indie podcasters from Jim Harold
- More details about Rob’s Drill One Mic
- Your baby is not as beautiful as you think conversations that has to do with media players and browsers
- Downloads vs total downloads from Civilla
- PROMO 3: Popcorn Finance Podcast
- Geographic and user agent stats for March!
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
- Alnham Island Podcast
- Let’s Talk About The Weather
- Popcorn Finance Podcast
- Making it Real
- Terry from VideoFuzzy
- Civilla from Childless Not By Choice
Thank you to Nick from MicMe for our awesome intro!
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and Elsie
- Our SpeakPipe Feedback page! Leave us feedback 🙂
- The Actor CEO Podcast
- SAG/AFTRA contact us
- Marketing guidelines from Apple
- Make collaboration the heart of your live streams, podcasts, and videos with Skype for Content Creators
- Spotify update
- Embedly support for Squarespace
- Embedly support for Medium
- Embedly support for WordPress
Where is Libsyn Going? (In Real Life)
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your twitter followers. Click here to post a tweet!
If you dug this episode head on over to Apple Podcasts and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
- Click here to subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be heard.
- Download the FREE The Feed App for iOS and Android (you can send feedback straight from within the app)
- Call 412 573 1934
- Email [email protected]
- Use our SpeakPipe Page!