Quick Episode Summary:
- Intro :07
- Audio Rockin’ Libsyn Podcast: I’m Difficult and Demanding2:19
- How you can be featured by Libsyn! 5:09
- PROMO 1: MSG of Hope 6:25
- Elsie and Rob Conversation 6:51
- Straight into the Google Podcast Strategy conversation
- Does the code NEED to be on the homepage?
- Can you have ore than one show featured on the same page?
- Is there anywhere than non-Android users can go to search for their show to confirm it?
- What code should you search for on your website to see if you have it?
- PROMO 2: The Jeep Talk Show 15:49
- Podcasting news! Triton Digital and Audioboom merger not happening
- A public speaking tool and repurposing your podcast content
- How to get your own app? via Trey Downes with some audio feedback 27:59
- In Podcasting News Luminary Media LLC has raised $40 Million in VC funding for a subscription based podcast service, so there’s that
- SkullCandy launched a podcast!
- eCamm will be ok with the Skype update!
- The EFF has won the final Victory over the Podcast terrorist Jim Logan in the fight over the Podcasting patent
- Homepods and listening to podcasts
- Klout is dead
- Why you shouldn’t have emojis in your podcast’s RSS feed
- Using NBA clips on your podcast continued
- Embracing nerds and geeks
- Rob’s worst phone call in the past two weeks involves a show getting kicked out because they hired the wrong marketing company
- Podcast metrics: what exactly is a download and a listen
- Apple has a tutorial for their own podcast analytics
- PROMO 3: World’s Toughest Podcast 1:03:12
- Stats, stats, stats geographic and user agents!
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
- MSG of Hope
- The Jeep Talk Show
- World’s Toughest Podcast
- I’m Difficult and Demanding
- Trey from Your Superior Self
Thank you to Nick from MicMe for our awesome intro!
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and Elsie
- Our SpeakPipe Feedback page! Leave us feedback 🙂
- Removing the extra comments feed from your website
- Triton Digital and Audioboom merger is called off
- Public Speaking Project
- VC Money
- New SkullCandy podcast on Apple Podcasts and Spotify
- EFF wins final victory over podcasting patent
- Apple’s Podcast Analytics Tutorial
- Get your own App from Libsyn FAQs
- Rob on Copy That Pops
Where is Libsyn Going? (In Real Life)
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your twitter followers. Click here to post a tweet!
If you dug this episode head on over to Apple Podcasts and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
- Click here to subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be heard.
- Download the FREE The Feed App for iOS and Android (you can send feedback straight from within the app)
- Call 412 573 1934
- Email [email protected]
- Use our SpeakPipe Page!