Want merch? We’ve got you covered #podcastersftw! Get yours today and support Podcasting!
Quick Episode Summary:
- Intro :07
- Audio Rockin’ Libsyn Podcast: The Blind Side 2:23
- How you can be featured by Libsyn! 6:55
- PROMO 1: Pop Culture Nickel 8:20
- Elsie and Rob Conversation 8:48
- In the same room! And what we used to record
- What’s been happening with Podcasts Connect?
- No more keyword stuffing your titles, longtime listeners, you know what we’re talking about
- Public Radio International and PRX, have announced they are getting hitched.
- WordPress.com parent company Automattic is investing in Radiopublic
- The Veritone acquisition of Performance Bridge
- PROMO 2: Be Bold Podcast
- The voting for the 2018 Podcast Awards is open
- An LLC for your podcast?
- The Spotify app now supports sharing podcasts on Instagram Stories!
- We’ve got an awesome support article on SSL and https!
- Four reasons why your broadcasting company should hire a director of podcasts!
- What about being able to donate to a podcast from Google Podcasts? Or how about your RSS feed?
- How to remove a podcast from Google Podcasts
- A podcaster’s recent bad experience with using copyrighted images
- Will Libsyn be at Podcast 2 in Seattle?
- The most awesome Australian Department of Podcasts video
- Nielsen, ad deals and more
- Where have you been! With Chris Christensen and Harris
- Voicemail testing the new Speakpipe mobile responsive site
- The worst email of the last 2 weeks … wow!
- Sharing your one start review!
- PROMO 3: Your Brain on Facts
- Stats, stats, stats! Geographic and user agent for the month of July
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
Thank you to Nick from MicMe for our awesome intro!
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and Elsie
- Our SpeakPipe Feedback page! Leave us feedback 🙂
- PRI and PRX To Unite In Major Audio Industry Merger
- PRX and PRI announce tranformational public media merger
- WordPress invests in Radiopublic
- Veriton signs agreement to acquire Performance Bridge Media
- The Podcast Awards
- Libsyn Support Article: Using SSL With Your RSS Feeds
- Four Reasons Why Your Radio Broadcasting Company Should Hire A Director of Podcasts
- The payment tweet we talk about on the episode
- Support article on Google Podcasts re: the tags you need to remove your podcast from Google Podcasts
- Australian Department of Podcasts video
- Chris Christensen’s featured page! Check it out
- Chris on The Hindu
- The Sleep Whispers Mention on NPR’s Ask Me Another!
- Malcom Gladwell talking about how it loves doing podcasting more so then even writing
- San Francisco Podcasters
Where is Libsyn Going? (In Real Life)
- Content Marketing World in Cleveland
- Digital Book World
- NAB in NYC use coupon code NY7787 if you want a ticket!
- We Are Podcast
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your twitter followers. Click here to post a tweet!
If you dug this episode head on over to Apple Podcasts and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
- Click here to subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be heard.
- Download the FREE The Feed App for iOS and Android (you can send feedback straight from within the app)
- Call 412 573 1934
- Email [email protected]
- Use our SpeakPipe Page!