We quietly launched episode 000 of the Libsyn podcast this weekend.
I decided to make a little video about the podcast and also to personally share with you how you can be part of the show.
And we are now live in iTunes!!! Yipeeeee!!!
You can listen to the less than 8 minute introduction right here!
It. Is. Super. Exciting.
Our goals for this podcast are super simple:
- To empower podcasters to grow their audience by sharing crazy simple marketing tools as well as advice from industry experts to level up their show.
- To make sure Libsyn podcasters are leveraging the Libsyn platform and expand their reach.
- To build community by sharing your voices and work as well as introducing you to the voices behind Libsyn.
The only way we can make this podcast super strong is to have YOU be a part of it.
We want you to start participating in two ways:
- Send us your podcast promos! 30 seconds or less of good clean fun. Do make sure you mention your podcast and URL. That’s always super helpful 🙂
- Send us an audio file answering this question: What was the latest upgrade that you made to your podcast? And how has it helped you? We recently asked this via our social media channels and the conversation was a good one! Check it out
Of course if you have any topics that you want to cover or have any feedback, please feel free to send us your feedback!
Where do you send all that? TheFeed(at)libsyn(dot)com
We are planning on releasing our next episode on on Friday July 12! We’ll be talking about our new Windows 8 apps, Stitcher stats and all about branding!
We look forward to hearing and sharing your voices 🙂
CLICK TO TWEET: Official Libsyn Podcast Twitter Shout Outs