Quick Episode Summary:
- What’s on the show! :14
- Drink’n Think’n 4:38
- On the Libsyn Blog: Rockin’ Libsyn Podcasts and Podcast Luminaries 5:02
- The Accidental Pariah 10:32
- Podcasting News and Information 11:04
- 5am Miracle Podcast 16:25
- Feedback 16:52
- How big should your audience be before stepping into the subscription model?
- What if you want to offer our podcast app for free to your audience?
- How do you upload premium content via the iPhone to Libsyn?
- User agents and an app for your stats?
- Cliff, Rob and Elsie chat about live conferences and New Media Expo 2014 30:52
- Wrap up 1:08:33
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
- Drink’n Think’n with Ben, Tony and Ryan
- The Accidental Pariah
- 5am Miracle Podcast with Jeff Sanders
- Justin Voss from the Set Up Show Circle Track and NASCAR Racing Podcast
- Mark from The Recovered Podcast
- Orlando Mergal from the Hablando de Tecnologia Podcast
Newest Articles on the Libsyn Blog and Podcasting Links
- Rockin’ Libsyn Podcasts: Will’s Band of The Week
- Podcast Luminaries: The Hawaiian Vacation Connection
- Rockin’ Libsyn Podcasts: The Inside Social Media Podcast
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Elsie
- Our SpeakPipe Feedback page! Leave us feedback 🙂
- The Podcast Awards
- The Podcaster’s Studio 077 – RSS Feeds and FeedBurner
- Post Production Editing vs Live Mixing
- Podcasting goals discussin on Google+
- Fill in the blank: The roughest, toughest, most boring part about podcasting is discussion on Facebook
- Episode 4 featuring Rick Mulready of the Inside Social Media Podcast, all about Social Media for Podcasters
- Episode 3 has an awesome discussion on User Agents and AppleCoreMedia
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Cliff Ravenscraft, Rob and Elsie
- The New Media Expo in Las Vegas January 2014
- The Podcasting Spotlight at NMX 2014
- Podcast Answer Man
- The Podcast Report
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your twitter followers. Click here to post a tweet!
If you dug this episode head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Leave us Feedback!
- 412 573 1934
- [email protected]