Quick Episode Summary:
- Intro :12
- The Amateur Traveler Podcast – promo 3:30
- On the Libsyn Blog 4:05
- Under The Dome Radio Podcast – promo 11:04
- Get your promos in & audio quality 11:40
- Feedback from Stephanie to Orlando 13:52
- The Dr. Vibe Show – promo 16:15
- Rob and Elsie Conversation 16:47
- Apple’s Podcast App changes, iTunes 11.2 and iTunes 11.2.2
- The SUBSTANTIAL increase in download numbers mid May to the end of May 2014
- WWDC 2014 speculation
- How long does it actually take for iTunes reviews to show up in iTunes?
- iTunes search only indexes the first 300 shows – people are creating another show to optimize
- Feedback from Kate from Sticher on leveraging Stitcher to shine! 51:30
- How to listen to a podcast via the BizChix
- Steve Stewart feedback! 1:00:06
- On switching from a WordPress feed to the Libsyn feed.
- Question from Jason on whether a standalone podcast app is worth it for a ‘small’ podcast
- Audio feedback from David about having multiple podcasts and workflow. 1:16:28
- What exactly is EXPLICIT?
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
- The Amateur Traveler Podcast
- Under The Dome Radio Podcast
- The Dr. Vibe Show
- Stephanie from Tatiana is Everyone – An Orphan Black Podcast
- Kate from Stitcher
- Steve Stewart from The Money Plan S.O.S Podcast
- David Dear from The Minister of Myself Podcast
Newest Articles on the Libsyn Blog, Podcasting Links and mentions
- Rockin’ Libsyn Podcasts: What About Pod?
- Rockin’ Libsyn Podcasts: Talking Rubbish with Eric And Stacey
- Podcasting Luminary: Grant Baciocco
- Libsyn Live Event 4
- The Audacity To Podcast #10
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and Elsie
- Our SpeakPipe Feedback page! Leave us feedback 🙂
- The Joe Rogan Experience
- The She Podcasts Facebook Group
- Erin Smith from The Starters Club
- BizChix: what is a podcast and how to listen
- Jason from Radio BSOTS
- The Dave’s Lounge Podcasting Luminary Article
- Baratunde Thurston – Marketing doesn’t have to suck
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your twitter followers. Click here to post a tweet!
If you dug this episode head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be heard.