Quick Episode Summary:
- Intro :12
- Promo 1: Fix it Home Improvement 2:48
- On the Libsyn Blog 3:14
- Promo 2: Tatiana is Everyone – An Orphan Black Podcast 5:00
- Elsie’s on the Slumberland Podcast! 5:30
- Promo 3: The Special Mouse Podcast 7:36
- Rob, Elsie and Krystal Conversation 8:06
- Support question for Krystal about checking your support ticket status online
- New announcements that will affect podcasters in WWDC 2014
- Another issue for podcast chapter markers in iTunes 11.2.2
- STATS update for April and May! Plus detailed mean and median numbers
- Comment from Chris Christiansen about people doing searches in iTunes
- What are the best links to share your podcast? via Jacy
- Libsyn time zones explained
- RIAA music and podcasting
- Feedback from Ryan from the Green UP! Podcast
- How to mass disable shows in the Libsyn interface
- How important is it to create a post in Libsyn, vs just uploading the file and using the link on our own blog?
- Is publishing your show in many different platforms worth it?
- Is an App for Xbox or Playstation in the works?
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
Newest Articles on the Libsyn Blog and Podcasting Links
- Rockin’ Libsyn Podcasts: Too Nerdy for TV
- Rockin’ Libsyn Podcasts: The Matt and Steve Show
- Libsyn Live Event #5
- Libsyn on Pinterest!
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and Elsie
- Our SpeakPipe Feedback page! Leave us feedback 🙂
- Slumberland Podcast Page
- Slumberland Episode 13 featuring Elsie as a “guest star”
- Castro, Elsie’s favorite podcast app
- The Amateur Traveler Podcast
- Social Media in Travel + Tourism Awards 2014 from Travel and Leisure Awards
- The Green UP! Podcast
- The new The Feed Podcast Page
- All About RSS Feeds Episode from Libsyn Live. This is where Krystal walks people through how to move from another RSS feed to the Libsyn Feed
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your twitter followers. Click here to post a tweet!
If you dug this episode head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be heard.