Quick Episode Summary:
- Intro :15
- Promo 1: Play On Ultra 1:51
- On the Libsyn Blog! 2:23
- Promo 2: Win’s Women Of Wisdom 7:26
- How to get featured on the show! 7:45
- Promo 3: The Jeep Talk Show 8:45
- Rob & Elsie Conversation 9:21
- Getting right into the feedback! A thank you from a new user
- Podcasting predictions for 2016.
- And then there were the crappy podcasting articles that came out at the end of the year, and we discuss.
- Going deep into programatic insertion technology and why it sucks for you, podcaster.
- Podcasting a nascent industry? Get out of town.
- Did you see how awesome the player looks pinned to the top of your Twitter page?
- How to get your podcast into Spotify – again.
- The best podcasting newsletter – again.
- Rob and Elsie share some cool tools they dig
- What’s the most effective way to share your podcast episode into Facebook – hint – it has nothing to do with enclosure tags.
- The weird byte-range iTunes error rears it’s ugly head.
- Looking to go from having some explicit episodes into a complete clean show – what do you do?
- iTunes messing with podcast release dates? Audio feedback from Tim 47:39
- What to do when the Amazon Affiliate program doesn’t let you participate? Audio feedback from Win. 51:38
- iTunes issues do to a wordpress feed and the wrong sized artwork.
- The Why Did You Leave Us segment premiers!
- Stats! The Mean and median numbers till the end of 2015.
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
- The Play On Ultra
- Win’s Women Of Wisdom
- The Jeep Talk Show
- Tim from Pediatric Emergency Playbook
- Win from Win’s Women Of Wisdom
Newest Articles on the Libsyn Blog and Podcasting Links
- Rockin’ Libsyn Podcasts: Marta On The Move
- Rockin’ Libsyn Podcasts: Inspired Entrepreneur’s Guide Podcast
- The Rockin’ Libsyn Podcasts of 2015
- Libsyn Round Up 2015
- A Rundown Of Libsyn’s Podcast, The Feed 2015
- Podcast Musings 2015
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and Elsie
- Our SpeakPipe Feedback page! Leave us feedback 🙂
- Beyond “Mail-kimp”: The Future Of Podcast Advertising
- Dynamic ads become new normal in podcasts (these peeps make you have a subscription FYI)
- Why Podcasting Is Going To Sound Totally Different In 2016
- If Podcasts Are The New Blogs, Enjoy The Golden Age While It Lasts
- Check out the custom player pinned to the top of Rob’s Twitter account and Libsyn’s Twitter account
- Pod To Pod – the podcaster’s newsletter
- The awesome blog post and video about the new Libsyn player
- Elsie’s new love: Trello
- Rob’s new toy: iRig Mic Lav
- Adobe Post
- How to Become an Amazon Affiliate in Colorado, California or Illinois
- Fan Appreciation Day on Blab
Where is Libsyn Going? (In Real Life)
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your twitter followers. Click here to post a tweet!
If you dug this episode head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be heard.