Quick Episode Summary:
- Intro :13
- Promo 1: One New Message 1:57
- On the Libsyn Blog! 2:59
- Promo 2: Soiled Restroom Cinema 3:40
- How to get featured on the show! 4:09
- Audio Rockin’ Libsyn Podcasts from No Extra Words 4:37
- Promo 3: Couch Pilots 10:14
- Rob & Elsie Conversation 10:58
- Birthday musings
- Shout out to Troy Kirby on 600 episodes!
- A discussion on a soapbox about podcasting being at a crossroads
- Holy cats! We have a Spotify and a Google Play Music update for podcasters
- Something new seems to coming in iTunes and there have been growing pains
- Guys, make sure your artwork is the right size!
- Make sure you set your clean or explicit tag – choose
- Shout-out to Adidas for diving into the world of podcasting!
- Audio feedback question from the mighty Joshua Liston about WP migration and stuff 29:37
- Q about getting demographic data for your podcast
- Q how to make sure that iTunes lists podcast from oldest to newest
- Fun podcasting software from Rogue Amoeba – Loop Back
- And there’s Zencastr
- SOAPBOX no. 2: the folks at public radio put out a Public Radio Podcast Measurement Guidelines document and they think they’re Steff from Pretty In Pink
- Oooooh patent fun stuff!
- The Why Did You Leave Us segment 59:25
- Stats time!!!
- Sharing some cool podcasting events for you
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
Newest Articles on the Libsyn Blog and Podcasting Links
- Rockin’ Libsyn Podcasts: Balanced Living For Busy Professionals
- Rockin’ Libsyn Podcasts: The 99 Lives Podcast
- Kris’s Dersch’s podcasting set-up
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and Elsie
- Our SpeakPipe Feedback page! Leave us feedback 🙂
- Sports Tao 600 episodes
- Podcasting At A Crossroads – oh look! No link! (on purpose)
- Some Users Can Now Subscribe To Google Play Music
- Loop Back from Rogue Amoeba
- Public Radio Podcast Measurement Guidelines document
- Public Radio Outlets Publish Guidelines For Measuring Podcast Audience
- What Is a ‘Download?’ Defining Podcast Metrics Reveals Industry Faultlines The Observer article with a sweet Rob quote
- Why Podcasting Matters – from WNYC
Where is Libsyn Going? (In Real Life)
- The Florida Podfest
- Diversity In Public Radio & Podcasting
- Digital Marketer Conference
- Proclaim 16
- Podcast Movement 2016
- Podcast Mid-atlantic
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your twitter followers. Click here to post a tweet!
If you dug this episode head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be heard.