Libsyn Board of Directors updates, Apple Podcasts feed refresh and new marketing tools, it’s awards season for podcasting, more on the chapter mark discussion, the latest on Clubhouse, geographic and user agent stats and so many other bits of podcasting knowledge!
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER HERE!
Quick Episode Summary
- :13 Intro
- 4:07 PROMO 1: Based on a True Story
- 4:33 Rob and Elsie conversation
- And you thought we had a bunch of press releases last time!
- Patrick Dolan is now part of the Board of Directors
- Brian Kirby is new Chairman of the Board
- The Apple Podcasts Team went sent an email about RSS Feed Refresh and new tools for creators
- Holiday hours for Libsyn Support!
- Golden Crane and Ambies nominations are open
- Is it possible to embed a web player into an email?
- Some tips for optimizing your podcast in Apple Podcasts search
- 31:10 PROMO 2: Plant Based Briefing
- Do you have to put your podcast on all the platforms?
- You can add chapters to an MP3
- Talking about Clubhouse
- Shout-out to Hearts of Dulcimer
- 50:54 PROMO 3: The A & P Professor
- 51:30 Stats: geographic and user agents
- Where have we been and where are we going
Featured Podcast Promo + Audio
Thank you to Nick from MicMe for our awesome intro!
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and Elsie
- Leave us voice feedback!
- Liberated Syndication Announces Launch of Distribution Partnership with Samsung to Bring Its Podcasts to Samsung Galaxy Devices
- Liberated Syndication Announces Patrick Dolan Appointed to Board of Directors
- Liberated Syndication Appoints Brian Kibby as Chairman of the Board of Directors
- Apple Podcasts Shares Tips On Growing Your Podcast
- Promote Your Podcast: Apple Podcasts Resources
- Rob on Twitter promoting with the new Apple Podcasts tools
- Libsyn Holiday Support Hours
- Apply to the Golden Crane Awards
- Apply to the Ambies Podcast Awards
- Clubhouse is more exclusive than ever, no one is on it
- Hearts of Dulcimer
- Plan your Podcast with me! Meet-up
- Libsyn Holiday Game Afternoon
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share The Feed with your Twitter followers. Click here to post a tweet!
If you dug this episode, head over to Podchaser and kindly leave us a review and follow the show!
Follow The Feed wherever you listen to audio!
→ Follow via Apple Podcasts
→ Follow via Google Podcasts
→ Follow via Spotify
→ Here’s our RSS feed!
FEEDBACK AND PROMOTION ON THE SHOW
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be heard.