What’s available in public domain for you to use on your show in 2023? Discussing the great podcasting market correction, podcasting predictions/wishes/advice for 2023, audio podcasts are not good for new audience acquisition? and Video podcasts are? hmmmm. What qualities does a sponsor look for in a podcast host, Apple Podcasts Connect listing a podcast twice, Stats, mean and median numbers
Audience feedback drives the show. We’d love for you to contact us and keep the conversation going! Email [email protected], call 412-573-1934 or leave us a message on Speakpipe! We’d love to hear from you!
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER HERE!
Quick Episode Summary
- :13 Intro
- A little bit of a welcome to possible new audience!
- (03:19) PROMO 1: Hearts of Gold
- (03:47) Rob and Elsie conversation
- (05:19) The new works available from public domain in 2023!
- (10:57) Discussion of the great podcast market correction
- (16:42)The number of active podcasts that are monetizable has not changed
- (20:52) Rob podcasting predictions in 2023
- (23:13) Elsie podcasting predictions
- (29:31) Audio does not work to build audience?
- Build your audience for SEARCH
- (36:49) Video works to build audience?
- (40:38) THE 3 step process to grow your audience — really — you do not wanna miss this!
- (42:24) What qualities does a sponsor look for in a podcast host?
- (46:37) PROMO 2: Video Fuzzy
- (47:03) More twitter replacements
- (51:00) Are there 2 listings of your show on Apple Podcasts?
- (55:45) Some feedback for us about our podcast pages
- (01:02:38) PROMO 3: Hell Gate City
- (01:02:38) Stats! Mean and median numbers
- (01:06:33) Where have we been and where are we going?
Featured Podcast Promo + Audio
Where have we been and where are we going
- Schedule | PODFEST EXPO
- IndyPod Summit 2023
- Podcaster & Podcast Industry Conference – Podcast Movement Evolutions | Las Vegas 2023
- 2023 NAB Show
- She Podcasts LIVE 2022 • She Podcasts
- The Podcast Show
Thank you to Nick from MicMe for our awesome intro!
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and Elsie
- Leave us voice feedback!
- Public Domain Day 2023 | Duke University School of Law
- The Great Podcasting Market Correction – Bloomberg
- Predictions for Journalism 2023 » Collections » Nieman Journalism Lab » Pushing to the Future of Journalism
- Jay Clouse on Twitter: “I doubled my revenue and earned nearly $350K in 2022 as a solo creator. Here are 23 of the most important lessons learned that you can carry into 2023: 🧵” / Twitter
- Predictions for Journalism 2023
- Twitter is a mess, so former employees are creating Spill as an alternative | TechCrunch
- Podcast Advertising Rates 2023
- Libsyn Unveils December 2022 Podcast Advertising Rates
- Make Your Podcast Sound AMAZING! — Tips from THE Expert – YouTube
- IndyPod Summit 2023
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share The Feed with your Twitter followers. Click here to post a tweet!
If you dug this episode, head over to Podchaser and kindly leave us a review and follow the show!
Follow The Feed wherever you listen to audio!
→ Follow via Apple Podcasts
→ Follow via Google Podcasts
→ Follow via Spotify
→ Here’s our RSS feed!
FEEDBACK AND PROMOTION ON THE SHOW
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be heard.