A summary of the latest Apple event and theMacBook M1 Pro and M1 Max, recap of She Podcasts Live, Instagram updates for podcasters, video podcasting facts, searching in Apple Podcasts – again, bonus stats, focusing on your questions! Of course much, much more!
It’s time for Afros & Audio! Sign up!
Audience feedback drives the show. We’d love for you to contact us and keep the conversation going! Email [email protected], call 412–573–1934 or leave us a message on Speakpipe! We’d love to hear from you!
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER HERE!
Quick Episode Summary
- Rob and Elsie conversation
- Welcome back, Elsie!
- Will Rob we buying a new MacBook Pro M1? And more Apple discussion
- She Podcasts Live feedback
- On social media news, you can now add a link to your Instagram Stories!
- If you are launching a podcast soon or for one of your clients, you need to submit your show by around December 13
- Video and Spotify
- Podcast apps that support video
- You can podcast without electricity
- What exactly is searchable in podcasts in Apple Podcasts?
- Mort Sahl passed at the age of 94 – our condolences
- When a podcast stops playing when the computer falls asleep
- STATS! Bonus
- Total 30 day downloads vs 30 day episode downloads
- Clicks vs downloads
- Where have we been?
- Where are we going?
Thank you to Nick from MicMe for our awesome intro!
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and Elsie
- Leave us voice feedback!
- Instagram’s link stickers are rolling out to everyone
- Play More Pods
- Spotify opens access to video podcast publishing to Anchor creators
- Some Tips on Content Creation and File Preparation
- Elsie’s IG Highlight: She Podcasts Live Part 1
- Elsie’s IG Highlight: She Podcasts Live Part 2
- Podcast Apps that Support Video Podcasts
- Tips for Podcasting With Unreliable Electricity
- Mort Sahl on the Carson Podcast
- Media Usage Distribution in the Top 1 Million Sites
- What Websites Are Using to Push Out Audio, Video
- How a Pittsburgh company helped make Joe Rogan the king of all podcasters
- How a Female-Focused Podcast Community Grew to 20,000 Members
Where Libsyn is going
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share The Feed with your Twitter followers. Click here to post a tweet!
If you dug this episode, head over to Podchaser and kindly leave us a review and follow the show!
Follow The Feed wherever you listen to audio!
→ Follow via Apple Podcasts
→ Follow via Google Podcasts
→ Follow via Spotify
→ Here’s our RSS feed!
FEEDBACK AND PROMOTION ON THE SHOW
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be heard.