Libsyn has a new CEO! Are Google Podcasts moving to YouTube Podcasts? What’s changed regarding automatic downloads with iOS 14.5 or later, video podcast insights! Tips for remaining anonymous doing your podcast and some super surprising numbers for our mean and median download stat numbers!
SIGN UP FOR OUR WEBINAR: IG Reels: Content Creation and Metrics for Podcasters
Audience feedback drives the show. We’d love for you to contact us and keep the conversation going! Email [email protected], call 412–573–1934 or leave us a message on Speakpipe! We’d love to hear from you!
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER HERE!
Quick Episode Summary
- :13 Intro
- 3:22 PROMO 1:
- 3:48 Rob and Elsie conversation
- Pretty busy week for PR coming from Libsyn
- New CEO!
- PODGO acquisition!
- Advertisecast CPM for October!
- Someone got Rob’s reference from episode 205 – Elsie still has no idea what it is
- Is Google Podcasts moving to YouTube podcasts? We got the answer from the source
- What exactly has changed regarding automatic downloads with iOS 14.5 or later
- Thoughts on chapter and graphics added to an episode audio file
- 22:42 PROMO 2: The Business Side Of Music
- Elsie corrects herself and gives appropriate credit
- About sharing your Apple ID with a 3rd party service
- Ah yes, The FB source
- HTML issues in my show notes!
- VBR strikes again
- How can a podcaster remain anonymous?
- 50:26 PROMO 3: Legends From The Pacific
- 51:08 Stats: mean and median
- Where have we been
- Where are we going?
Featured Podcast Promo + Audio
Thank you to Nick from MicMe for our awesome intro!
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and Elsie
- Leave us voice feedback!
- Liberated Syndication Announces Bradley Tirpak as CEO
- Liberated Syndication Announces Acquisition of PODGO
- Liberated Syndication Reports October Podcast Advertising Rates
- Tae’s podcasts: here and here
- IG Reels: Content Creation and Metrics for Podcasters
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share The Feed with your Twitter followers. Click here to post a tweet!
If you dug this episode, head over to Podchaser and kindly leave us a review and follow the show!
Follow The Feed wherever you listen to audio!
→ Follow via Apple Podcasts
→ Follow via Google Podcasts
→ Follow via Spotify
→ Here’s our RSS feed!
FEEDBACK AND PROMOTION ON THE SHOW
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be heard.