The Libsyn podcasting guide for podcasters, by podcasters.
FREE Podcasting Quick-Start Webinar Every Month
This webinar is ideal for any new podcasters and Libsyn users just getting started on the platform. Experienced podcasters wishing to review their current publishing work-flow are also always welcome.
Hosts Elsie and Krystal cover the topics below:
- Why podcast? What is a Podcast?
- The basics of a show concept, artwork, and branding.
- Affordable hardware and software for podcasting.
- Workflow & Digital Audio Workstation (DAW)
- Best practices for setting up your podcast with Libsyn.
- Tips that will help you avoid costly mistakes before and after you launch.
- Submitting your podcast into Apple Podcasts.
- Options for monetizing your podcast.
- Libsyn podcast support and community resources.
A Crowdcast account is required for participation in the webinar.
Our quickstarts are offered via Crowdcast. Past recordings of previous Quick-Starts and other webinars are also available when you follow us on Crowdcast.
A Crowdcast account is required for watching the webinar via browser or the Crowdcast app. If you have an existing Crowdcast account a new one is not required.
Knowledgeable Guides and Webinar Co-Hosts
Product Owner & Support
Webinar co-hosts Elsie Escobar, and Krystal O’Connor share experienced advice ideal for all new podcasters wanting to get started with the right information.
They knock down some myths, share what NEEDS to be done to get listed in Apple Podcasts, and what not to do if you want to be able to publish directly to places like Pandora and Spotify.
Elsie Escobar is a Podcasting Hall of Fame inductee, industry thought leader and host of She Podcasts. Krystal O’Connor has years of experience helping Libsyn customers, podcasting, and loves her some podcasting tech talk. You won’t want to miss the opportunity to ask these women some questions.
Follow Us On Crowdcast!
We also host Libsyn Live and other important webinars on Crowdcast.