The Libsyn podcasting guide for podcasters, by podcasters.
FREE Podcasting Quick-Start Webinar Every Month
This webinar is ideal for any new podcasters and Libsyn users just getting started on the platform. Experienced podcasters wishing to review their current publishing work-flow are also always welcome.
Hosts Elsie and Krystal cover the topics below:
- Why podcast? What is a Podcast?
- The basics of a show concept, artwork, and branding.
- Affordable hardware and software for podcasting.
- Workflow & Digital Audio Workstation (DAW)
- Best practices for setting up your podcast with Libsyn.
- Tips that will help you avoid costly mistakes before and after you launch.
- Submitting your podcast into Apple Podcasts.
- Options for monetizing your podcast.
- Libsyn podcast support and community resources.
A Crowdcast account is required for participation in the webinar.
Our quickstarts are offered via Crowdcast. Past recordings of previous Quick-Starts and other webinars are also available when you follow us on Crowdcast.
A Crowdcast account is required for watching the webinar via browser or the Crowdcast app. If you have an existing Crowdcast account a new one is not required.