Quick Episode Summary:
- Intro :07
- Audio Rockin’ Libsyn Podcast: Desert Tiger Entertainment 2:16
- How you can be featured by Libsyn! 7:07
- PROMO 1: I’m Difficult and Demanding 8:54
- Elsie and Rob Conversation 9:24
- We are now an official Embedly provider! And we’d love to see you using it
- The new super secret bulk editing tool is now, not secret
- The Players got an update!
- LibsynPRO got some new things #vaguepodding
- Press release for podcasters, yay or nay?
- PROMO 2: Reasons I’m Broke 24:04
- The new twitter updates to social media scheduling and duplicate content that you need to know
- Audio feedback from Pilar! 32:43
- LUFS and clipping and all of those things
- Listening at 1.5 speed doesn’t work for everybody
- What’s up with the Stitcher TOS and should we care?
- Awesome cute headphone suggestions!
- You can (if you want to) advertise on Spotify! If you do let us know how it goes
- New functionality has been added to the Google App on Android, could this be the answer that we’ve been looking for?
- Why you should get your own Alexa skill
- Rob’s most shocking/interesting email of the week and it has everything to do with profanity
- Some audio feedback from Jonathan Bloom! 1:10:11
- What in the world is CPM?
- PROMO 3: Bears on Film 1:17:57
- STATS, stats, stats! Geographic and user agents!
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
- I’m Difficult and Demanding
- The Reasons I’m Broke
- Bears on Film
- Desert Tiger Entertainment
- Pilar from 21st Century Worklife
- Jonathan Bloom
Thank you to Nick from MicMe for our awesome intro!
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and Elsie
- Our SpeakPipe Feedback page! Leave us feedback 🙂
- Libsyn Embedly
- Rob’s Embedly Example on Medium
- What Twitter’s new rules mean for social media scheduling
- Automation and the use of multiple accounts
- The awesome lineup from B&O Play headphones
- What you need to know about advertising on Spotify
- Google app starts rolling out podcast subscription and management
- Google’s built-in podcast player updated w/ a homepage, subscriptions, & app icon
- Elsie’s Emergency Excitement, her newsletter about everything
- Rob on the Parents On Demand webinar with Sunny Gault chatting all about Podcasts Connect!
Where is Libsyn Going? (In Real Life)
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your twitter followers. Click here to post a tweet!
If you dug this episode head on over to Apple Podcasts and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
- Click here to subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be heard.
- Download the FREE The Feed App for iOS and Android (you can send feedback straight from within the app)
- Call 412 573 1934
- Email [email protected]
- Use our SpeakPipe Page!