Quick Episode Summary:
- Intro :12
- Promo 1: ODU Wrestling Monarch Matcast 1:46
- On the Libsyn Blog 2:15
- Promo 2: The Big Seance 4:20
- How we feature YOU 4:49
- The Libsyn Story 6:26
- Promo 3: Excellence Expected 19:19
- Rob and Elsie Conversation 19:50
- Libsyn news – Phase out of Libsyn 3 – Remember
- We go over artwork specs AGAIN.
- Creativity in podcasting via @nictreadwell 32:08
- Celebrating your 100th episode via press release – congrats to The Business Side of Music podcast
- What directories should you add your podcast to?
- Is asking your audience to review your podcast bad?
- Image questions about what shows up for the Facebook in-line player
- Bit-rate question from Nobilis
- Update to the Overcast App – iPad + CarPlay!
- New niche directory: marketingpodcasts.com
- Cool new podcasting newsletter
- We’ve got more stats!!!
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
- ODU Wrestling Monarch Matcast
- The Big Seance
- Excellence Expected
- Snippet from Nic Treadwell’s The Home Grown Podcast
Newest Articles on the Libsyn Blog and Podcasting Links
- Rockin’ Libsyn Podcasts: Nerd Out Loud
- Rockin’ Libsyn Podcasts: The Primal Scream Podcast
- Libsyn Stroll 2005 – The First Libsyn Commercial (Re-post)
- Farewell Libsyn 3 You Were Loved
- Happy Birthday, Libsyn!
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and Elsie
- Our SpeakPipe Feedback page! Leave us feedback 🙂
- The Business Side of Music
- The Home Grown Podcast
- Podcasting Newsletter by Nick Quah
- iRig Mic HD
- Article about the update from Overcast on Cult of Mac
- Marketing Podcasts
- The Directory of Podcast Directories
- The She Podcasts Directory for women podcasters – there is a button right at the top that says “Join the Community.” Click that.
- Elsie on Hablando de Tecnologia
- Rob on the New Media Show with Rob Greenlee and Todd Cochrane
- Podcamp Pittsburgh!
- Krystal’s session for Podcamp Pittsburgh:
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your twitter followers. Click here to post a tweet!
If you dug this episode head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be heard.