(Yes. Elsie’s audio is sucky — we know — 😢) Ya’ll, where are the podcast promos? Why Elsie thinks podcast audience feedback is down, Libsyn Connect Beta is out! Have you tried it? (We’ve been recording this show with it since February 2022! Libsyn’s Advertisecast signed Aaron Mahnke’s Lore – woo hoo, the new Libsyn integration with Apple Podcasts subscriptions, discussing Microsoft’s VALL-E, podcasting falling off a cliff and of course Geographic and user agent download stats
Audience feedback drives the show. We’d love for you to contact us and keep the conversation going! Email [email protected], call 412-573-1934 or leave us a message on Speakpipe! We’d love to hear from you!
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER HERE!
Quick Episode Summary
- :13 Intro
- (1:42) Join The Feed Volley Community!
- (3:04) PROMO 1: Flourish in the Foreign
- (3:33) Rob and Elsie conversation
- We need more promos!
- (4:00) Why Elsie feels that podcast audience feedback is down
- (10:52) Libsyn Connect Beta is available for all for a limited time! Have you used it?
- (11:57) How many guests does Libsyn Connect Support?
- (13:41) Does Libsyn Connect support a call-in show?
- (14:37) How much does Libsyn Connect cost?
- (18:51) Welcome to Aaron Mahnke’s Lore who just signed an exclusive multi-year exclusive Advertising relationship!
- (20:00) Libsyn is among the first select group of podcast platforms to integrate with Apple Podcasts Subscriptions
- (23:01) If you can connect to Apple Podcasts Connect you don’t need this feature
- (26:37) What Microsoft’s VALL-E can mean for podcasters
- (30:51) Twitter’s verification is now available for organizations
- (32:46) The latest cool new app that folks are gravitating to as the great Twitter migration continues
- (34:13) Covering podcasting falling off a cliff.
- Video podcasting is not replacing audio podcasting
- (40:02) Updates on the HBO Max podcast strategy
- (43:04) Episode artwork must meet all the same specs as show level artwork
- The AI response as to what is the perfect length for a podcast
- (48:50) Stats, geographic and user agent
- (51:59) Where are we going and where have we been
Featured Podcast Promo + Audio
Where have we been and where are we going
- Schedule | PODFEST EXPO
- IndyPod Summit 2023
- Podcaster & Podcast Industry Conference – Podcast Movement Evolutions | Las Vegas 2023
- 2023 NAB Show
- She Podcasts LIVE 2022 • She Podcasts
- The Podcast Show
Thank you to Nick from MicMe for our awesome intro!
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and Elsie
- Leave us voice feedback!
- THE FEED VOLLEY COMMUNITY
- The Feed Look Back for 2022 – Official Libsyn Blog
- How to Schedule a Remote Podcast Recording With Libsyn Connect Beta – YouTube
- Libsyn Connect – High-Quality, Remote Podcast Recording! – YouTube
- Set Up a Recording in Connect – Libsyn 5
- Set Call Options in Connect – Libsyn 5
- Join and Record a Connect Call as a Host – Libsyn 5
- Record a Local Backup for Connect – Libsyn 5
- View Your Connect Dashboard – Libsyn 5
- View the Details of a Connect Call – Libsyn 5
- AdvertiseCast Lore Exclusive Partnership – FINAL 2
- Libsyn Announces Integration with Apple Podcasts Subscriptions
- Delegated Delivery availability – Apple Podcasts for Creators
- Microsoft’s new AI can simulate anyone’s voice with 3 seconds of audio | Ars Technica
- Verification for Organizations Early Access
- Ivory for iOS
- New podcast creation has fallen off a cliff – The Verge
- Why Video Can’t & Won’t Replace Audio in Podcasting
- Episode 1 – “When You’re Lost in the Darkness” | The Last of Us Podcast | HBO Max – YouTube
- Memories With A Beat: Don’t Pay the Ferryman with Rob Walch on Apple Podcasts
- Make Your Podcast Sound AMAZING! — Tips from THE Expert – YouTube
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share The Feed with your Twitter followers. Click here to post a tweet!
If you dug this episode, head over to Podchaser and kindly leave us a review and follow the show!
Follow The Feed wherever you listen to audio!
→ Follow via Apple Podcasts
→ Follow via Google Podcasts
→ Follow via Spotify
→ Here’s our RSS feed!
FEEDBACK AND PROMOTION ON THE SHOW
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be heard.