Quick Episode Summary:
- Intro :11
- Promo 1: Hello! Bands 2:12
- A request, and have you updated to the new Podcast Page? 2:45
- Promo 2: BRNDD 4:37
- How we feature you! 5:08
- Audio Rockin’ Libsyn Podcast: The Ends 6:03
- Promo 3: A Creative Approach Podcast 11:29
- Rob & Elsie Conversation 12:23
- Make sure that you not pick white as your theme for your Libsyn Podcast Page!
- Libsyn Tip: episode defaults are amazing and you need to set them. The end
- A super cool user tip on sharing the embed code for category players
- A Rob tip that merits replay after replay after replay
- The story of managing someone else’s podcast that manages their RSS feed via Feedburner
- A tip about remote interviews with all the tools to demonstrate the quality of the audio
- Elsie loves to be recognized for her mad markdown workflow
- Hello Dave and Elsie…what? Rob feels sad
- A clarification of the mean and median numbers, how they are calculated and what they are
- Rob likes an article on iTunes ranking!
- SEO expert tips on the issue of posting duplicate content
- Updates on the TryPod campaign
- Discussing how you can enable your podcast to appear in Google Search, app and Home
- The issue about the lack of diversity in podcasting is due to discoverability? Get out
- Rob’s special Blue Moon stats all about podcast length and they will blow your socks off 😡
- Rob’s special Blue Moon stats all about podcast length and they will blow your socks off
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and Elsie
- Our SpeakPipe Feedback page! Leave us feedback 🙂
- Migrating to the new Podcast Page Deadline is May 1!
- Opening Shot: The Best Way To Record Remote Interviews
- iTunes Rankings: How Does It Work?
- Google podcasts search information
- AudioBoom study says lack of diversity in podcast market due to discoverability issues
- On Demand is In Demand
- Elsie’s Emergency Excitement
Where is Libsyn Going? (In Real Life)
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your twitter followers. Click here to post a tweet!
If you dug this episode head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be heard.
- Download the FREE The Feed App for iOS and Android (you can send feedback straight from within the app)
- Call 412 573 1934
- Email [email protected]
- Use our SpeakPipe Page!